Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism
- 18 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Diagnosis of Hypogonadism in Men
- Treatment of Hypogonadism with Testosterone
- Monitoring of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- An Approach for the Diagnostic Evaluation of Adult Men Suspected of Having T Deficiency
- Classification of Hypogonadism and Causes of Primary and Secondary Hypogonadism
- Symptoms and Signs Suggestive of T Deficiency in Men
- Conditions in Which Measurement of FT Concentration is Recommended
- Conditions in Which T Administration Is Associated With a High Risk of Adverse Outcomes
- Clinical Pharmacology of T Formulations Approved in the United States and Europe
- Testosterone Formulations Available Outside the United States, but Not Approved by the FDA
- Potential Adverse Effects of T Replacement
- Monitoring Men Receiving T Therapy
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!
ES Guidelines BundleLast Updated: Feb 9, 2023
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Due to Steroid 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency
- Cushing's Syndrome Treatment
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
- Diagnosis of Cushing's Syndrome
- Evaluation and Treatment of Hypertriglyceridemia
- Functional Hypothalamic Amenorrhea
- Gender-Dysphoria / Gender-Incongruence
- Hirsutism in Premenopausal Women
- Hypercalcemia of Malignancy in Adults
- Hyperglycemia in Hospitalized Adult Patients
- Hypothalamic–Pituitary and Growth Disorders in Survivors of Childhood Cancer
- Lipid Management in Patients with Endocrine Disorders
- Management of Individuals with Diabetes at High Risk for Hypoglycemia
- Paget's Disease of Bone
- Pediatric Obesity
- Pharmacological Management of Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women
- Primary Adrenal Insufficiency
- Primary Aldosteronism
- Primary Prevention of ASCVD and T2DM in Patients at Metabolic Risk
- Testosterone Therapy in Men With Hypogonadism
- Treatment of Diabetes in Older Adults