Therapy for Stage IV Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer With Driver Alterations
- 18 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- EGFR First- and Second-line
- ALK First- and Second-line
- ROS1 First- and Second-line
- BRAF First- and Second-line
- MET First- and Second-line
- RET Rearrangement First- and Second-line
- NTRK First- and Second-line
- Summary of Recommendations
- CMS Reimbursement and Oral Drug Prices — Regimens and Prices for Treatment of Stage IV NSCLC with Driver Alterations
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
Living guidelines are routinely updated guidelines that are developed for selected topic areas with rapidly evolving evidence that drives frequent change in clinical practice. These guidelines are updated on a regular schedule, based on the work of a standing panel that reviews the literature on a continuous basis.
This pocket guide is derived from recommendations in the American Society of Clinical Oncology Guideline. This resource is a practice tool based on ASCO® practice guidelines and is not intended to substitute for the independent professional judgment of the treating physician. Practice guidelines do not account for individual variation among patients. This pocket guide does not purport to suggest any particular course of medical treatment. Use of the practice guidelines and this resource are voluntary. The practice guidelines and additional information are available at www.asco.org/thoracic-cancer-guidelines. Copyright © 2022 by American Society of Clinical Oncology. All rights reserved.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!