Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Differentiated Cancer
- 32 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Graded Treatment Recommendations
- Ultrasound Features of Lymph Nodes Predictive of Malignant Involvement
- AJCC 7th edition/TNM Classification System for Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma
- Pre-operative Factors Which May Be Associated With Laryngeal Nerve Dysfunction
- Best Response to Therapy
- Clinical Implications of Response To Therapy Re-Classification in Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Patients Treated With Total Thyroidectomy and RAI Remnant Ablation
- Characteristics According to the ATA Risk Stratification System and AJCC/TNM Staging System That May Affect Post-operative RAI Decision-Making
- Response to Therapy Re-Classification
- TSH Targets for Long-term Thyroid Hormone Therapy
- Factors to Review When Considering Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
- Potential Toxicities and Recommended Screening or Surveillance Monitoring Approaches in Patients Started on Kinase Inhibitor Therapy
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!