Treatment of Diabetes in Older Adults
- 18 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Diagnosis and Prevention
- Overall Health Assessment of Older Patients With Diabetes
- Role of the Endocrinologist and Diabetes Care Specialist
- Treatment of Hyperglycemia
- Setting Glycemic Targets and Goals
- Assessing Glycemia
- Lifestyle Interventions
- Drug Therapy for Hyperglycemia
- Treating Complications of Diabetes
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Eye Complications
- Neuropathy, Falls, and Lower Extremity Problems
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Management of Diabetes Away From Home – in Hospitals and Long-term Care Facilities
- ADA Criteria for Prediabetes
- Clinical Care of Older People
- Conceptual Framework for Considering Overall Health and Patient Values in Determining Clinical Targets in Adults Aged 65 and Older
- Tools to Detect Frailty
- Commonly Employed Measures to Screen for Physical Impairment
- Medications Used to Treat Hyperglycemia and Special Concerns with Use in Older Patients With CKD and CVD
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!