Venous Leg Ulcers
- 26 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Venous Anatomy and Pathophysiology
- Clinical Evaluation
- Wound care
- Operative/Endovascular Management
- Ancillary Measures
- Primary Prevention
- Treatment Algorithm
- Standardized Venous Anatomy Nomenclature of the Pelvis
- Standardized Venous Anatomy Nomenclature of the Leg
- Diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Basic Clinical Class, Etiology, Anatomy, and Pathophysiology (CEAP) Classification System
- Revised Venous Clinical Severity Scoring (VCSS) System
- Villalta Scoring for Post-thrombotic Syndrome
- General Categories of Wound Therapy for VLUs
- And More
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!