Healthcare Sales and Business Development Account Manager
|Job Type||Full Time|
Guideline Central is the leading global publisher of medical society guidelines educational programming. We work with well-respected organizations such as the American Heart Association, American Diabetes Association, American Academy of Family Physicians and more. We are located in Lake Mary, Florida (Orlando), rated number 4 in the country by Money Magazine as the top place to live and work. We are growing our dynamic organization to meet customer demand and seek a highly motivated self-starting individual.
A key function of the Senior Healthcare Sales and Business Development Account Manager is direct support of company’s sales activities to both hospitals as well as pharmaceutical and medical device companies. This position is focused on maintaining a high-level strategic vision and executing that vision to expand our current business opportunities. Position can be remote, and relocation not required.
You will participate in all aspects of the company’s medical sales strategy. You will research and follow up on revenue generating leads as well as develop and maintain professional networks with industry leaders and key decision makers. You will focus on generating and closing your own leads and accounts, as well as supporting other members of the sales team in meetings. This position affords the successful candidate an extraordinary opportunity to work with many exciting customers that include pharmaceutical company marketers and medical associations.
If you are a rising star or experienced medical sales/marketer with a strong work ethic and not afraid to think outside the box, then we want you to join our growing company. We want you to share the professional rewards as we continue to improve patient outcomes with best in class, exclusive solutions and cutting-edge technology. This position offer great growth opportunities for the highly motivated individual.
Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- Support and help shape strategy as it pertains to selling products and services to hospitals, pharma/device companies, payers and similar
- Conduct and track daily customer calls/emails and follow ups
- Research potential company and product alignment based on society guideline recommendations
- Prospect and identify appropriate contacts for sales outreach (e.g. Linkedin)
- Manage contact records within CRM (Hubspot)
- Promote company with our medical society partners and at their meetings, especially as it pertains to our medical strategies
- Research pharma/device customers’ products and services to help craft proposals based on needs
- Generate/conduct meetings, webcasts and conference calls with current and potential customers
- Help develop new product offerings based on healthcare customer feedback
Desired Skills and Traits:
- Excellent presenter on the phone and in-person
- Strong writing skills to craft sales emails that generate responses
- Experienced and effective online researcher and networker to find the most relevant targets and to reach the key decision makers (Linkedin, Google, and similar)
- Be a motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Effective communicator with strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Must have strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Linkedin, CRMs/Hubspot, Excel, Google Drive, etc.
Requirements and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare industry (required)
- 5+ years of sales or business development experience (required)
- Ability to read and understand clinical practice guideline recommendations and the terminologies within (required)
- Intimate knowledge of the medical device, pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, along with an established network within the healthcare/pharma/biotech space
- Competitive base pay
- Company healthcare plan
- Ability to work from home
- 401k with employer match
- Bonus programs
- Great work/life balance culture
- Opportunity for growth
- Stock options
- And more
Contact us today if you are interested in applying.