Stay Awake (Caffeine) tablet
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Caffeine 200 mg
helps restore mental alertness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness
For occasional use only
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- as a substitute for sleep
Stop use and ask a doctor if
fatigue or drowsiness persists or continues to recur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet not more often than every 3 to 4 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each tablet contains: calcium 35 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active
ingredient in VIVARIN®
*See bottom panel
Caffeine, Alertness Aid
Equal to About a Cup of Coffee
200 mg EACH
DO NOT USE IF
PACKAGE IS OPENED
OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS
TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS
ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or
distributed by Meda AB, owner of the
registered trademark Vivarin®.
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202