Nu Skin Tri-Phasic White System (Avobenzone, Octinoxate, and Octisalate) kit
NSE Products, Inc.
Nu Skin® Tri-Phasic White® Day Milk Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Avobenzone (2.4%), Octinoxate (7.4%), Octisalate (3.0%)
- Helps prevent sunburn. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use in the morning after applying Tri-Phasic White® Essence. Apply liberally to face and neck.
- Sunprotection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Squalane, Hexapeptide-2, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Phospholipids, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Dextran, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Polysorbate 80, PEG-8, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - Kit Carton