Miconazole Nitrate (Athletes Foot Powder Spray Talc Free) aerosol, powder
Meijer Distribution Inc
Miconazole nitrate 2%
- cures most athlete's foot (linea pedis), ringworm (linea corporis) and jock itch (linea cruris)
- relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mouth
- use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; 2 weeks for jock itch
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm; use daily for 2 weeks for jock itch; if conditions persists, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- if nozzle clogs, clean with a pin
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
disteardimonium hectorite, isobutane, kaolin, SD alcohol 40-B, zea mays (corn) starch
Principal Display Panel
Miconazole Nitrate | Antifungal
Cures most athlete's foot
Relieves itching, cracking & burning
NET WT 4.6 OZ (130g)