allergy (Chlorpheniramine maleate) tablet
Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
to make a child sleepy.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1/2 tablet (break tablet in half). Do not exceed 3 whole tablets in 24 hours.|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose
Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-426-9391 8:30 AM-4:00 PM ET, Monday-Friday
Principal Display Panel
CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4 mg
relieves • sneezing • runny nose
• itchy, watery eyes
• itchy throat
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP
IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Distributed by McKesson Corp., via
Strategic Sourcing Services LLC,
Memphis, TN 38141
© 2003 McKesson Corporation
Money Back Guarantee