Wal Dram (Meclizine HCl) tablet
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Meclizine HCl 25 mg
for the prevention and treatment of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness associated with motion sickness
Do not use
for children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- to prevent motion sickness, take the first dose 1/2 hour to 1 hour before starting activity
- to treat motion sickness, take at first signs of symptoms
- adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 tablets once daily, or as directed by a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from heat and humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Questions of comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Dramamine® All Day Less Drowsy active ingredient††
MECLIZINE HCl TABLETS, 25 mg / ANTIEMETIC
ALL DAY RELIEF LESS DROWSY FORMULA
• Helps prevent nausea & dizziness
due to motion sickness
• All-day relief of motion sickness
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
††This product is not manufactured or distributed by Medtech Products Inc., owner of the registered trademark Dramamine® All Day Less Drowsy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING