(dimethicone, octinoxate, octisalate, oxybenzone) stick
The Mentholatum Company
Dimethicone - Skin protectant
Octinoxate - Sunscreen
Octisalate - Sunscreen
Oxybenzone - Sunscreen
Keep Out of Reach of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps prevent sunburn
- temporarily protects chapped or cracked lips
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increased your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only.
Do not use
on damaged or broken skin
When using this product
keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash occurs
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: ask a doctor
ozokerite, squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, petrolatum, myristyl myristate, myristyl lactate, flavor, cetyl alcohol, myristyl laurate, myristyl alcohol, BHT, menthol, tocopheryl acetate [vitamin E]