(TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE) aerosol, spray
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
Terbinafine hydrochloride 1%
- cures most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do Not Use
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
When using this product
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- do not puncture or incinerate; contents under pressure. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120ºF (49ºC).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
too much irritation occurs or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying to open remove clear cap hold can 4" to 6" from skin. Press and hold to spray a thin layer over affected area spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor release to stop spray wipe excess from spray opening after each use return cap to can for athlete’s foot between the toes spray twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily. for jock itch and ringworm spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F)
ethanol, polyoxyl 20 cetostearyl ether, propylene glycol, purified water
Principal Display Panel
TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE SOLUTION 1% - ANTIFUNGAL
Clinically proven to cure most athlete’s foot between the toes
Full prescription strength
Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling
Net Contents 125 ml (4.2 fl oz)
The only 1 week (twice a day)athlete’s foot spray
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
GSK Consumer Healthcare,
Warren, NJ 07059
©2017 GSK or its licensor.