Sunmark Lubricating Plus (carboxymethylcellulose sodium) solution/ drops
Strategic Sourcing Services LLC
Active ingredient (in each single-use container)
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- for the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun
- may be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only
Do not use
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
to avoid contamination
- do not touch tip of container to any surface
- do not reuse
- once opened, discard
- do not touch unit-dose tip to eye
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye continues
- redness or irritation of the eye worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- to open, twist and pull tab to remove
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
calcium chloride dihydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium lactate solution, water for injection. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO REFRESH PLUS® ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.5%
Lubricant Eye Drops
Actual vial size
30 Sterile Single-Use Containers
0.01 FL OZ (0.4 mL) EACH