(Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride) liquid
Dolgencorp, Inc. (DOLLAR GENERAL & REXALL)
Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: sneezing runny nose itchy, watery eyes itching of the nose or throat
Do not use
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- to make a child sleepy
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- find the right dose on the chart below
|age (yr)||dose (mL)|
|children 6 to 11 years||5 mL to 10 mL|
|children 2 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 2 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
- Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, RD&C red#40, flavors, glycerin, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, and sucrose
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Compare to active ingredient of Children's Benadryl® Allergy*
For Ages 6 to 11 Years
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
Provides allergy symptom relief
Bubble Gum Flavor
FOR AGES 6-11
Dosing Cup included
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Benadryl® Allergy
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY OLD EAST MAIN CO.
100 MISSION RIDGE
GOODLETTSVILLE, TN 37072