Clearasil Daily ClearHydra-Blast Oil-Free Pads
(Salicylic Acid) solution
RB Health (US) LLC
Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Flammable until dry, keep away from extreme heat or open flame
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use wipe to clean skin thoroughly
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- store in a cool, dry place but do not freeze
- keep jar tightly closed
water, alcohol denat, isoceteth-20, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium hydroxide, triethanolamine, allantoin, fragrance, menthol, disodium EDTA, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 90 Pad Jar
DAILY CLEAR ®
Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
Gently exfoliate & help
keep skin clear of breakouts
90 Pads 3.58 in 2 (23.1 cm 2)