Tolnaftate (Foot Odor Control Powder Spray) aerosol, spray
Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
- prevents recurrence of athlete's foot (tinea pedis) with daily use
- cures mose athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves sypmtoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperature above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes or mouth, if products get into eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- no improvement within 4 weeks
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks
- if conditions persist, consult a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)
- if nozzle clogs, clear under running water
store between 20º and 30ºC (68ºF and 86º)
disteardimonium hectorite, fragrance, isobutane, isopropyl myristate, SD alcohol 40-B, sodium bicarbonate
Principal Display Panel
Cures most athlete's foor
and prevents recurrence
Reduces foot odor
burning and cracking
NET WT 4.0 OZ (113g)