GeriGard (ZINC OXIDE) ointment
Zinc Oxide (1.8% w/w)
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Helps seal out wetness.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of:
- poison ivy
- poison oak
- poison sumac
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use nd ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again in a few days, consult a physician
Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply liberally as needed
- For diaper rash:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- allow to dry
- Apply ointment liberally with each diaper change
- Store at room temperature 15º - 30ºC (59º - 86ºF)
- Avoid excessive heat
- Contains color additives including FD&C Yellow No. 5 (Tartrazine).
Aloe Vera Leaf, Alpha-Tocopherol, Ceteth-10, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cholecalciferol, Glycerin, Lanolin, Lavender, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Polysorbate 60, Propylparaben Sodium, Steareth-20, Trolamine, Vitamin A, Water.