Active Ingredients: (in each 5 mL tsp.) Purpose
Dextromethorphan HBr 28 mg.................. Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 388 mg .............................................. Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg...........................Nasal Decongestant
- temporary relieves cough due to minor throat and bonchial irritations as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretaions to make cough more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold.
Do not use If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI; ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of prostate gland
- a cough with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor before use if you are taking sedatives, tranquilizers or drugs for depression or MAOI drugs.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with a fever, rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek advice or a doctor or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Directions Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
|adults and children over 12 years of age||take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 6-8 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 6-8 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor before use|
Inactive Ingredients citric acid, FDandC yellow No 6, glycerin, menthol, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium citrate and sucralose
Questions or comments? 1-305-403-3788
Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 5:00 PM EST.
Manufactured For: Advanced Generic Corporation, Miami, Fl 33147