NO MORE NOSEBLEED (Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride) liquid
DR. FRIEDMAN'S NO MORE NOSEBLEED KIT INC.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- for the temporary relief of nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- temporary relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ▪heart disease
- ▪high blood pressure
- ▪thyroid disease
- ▪trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away at 1-800-222-1222.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store at room temperature.
benzalkonium Chloride, benzyl Alcohol, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, Povidone, propylene glycol, Purified water, Sodium Phosphate dibasic, Sodium Phosphate monobasic.