Nostrilla (Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride) spray, metered
Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
Active Ingredient (per spray)
oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:▪ a cold▪ hay fever▪ upper respiratory allergies▪ helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes▪ temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Squeeze and unscrew to remove the protective cap. Align rail grooves and prime pump by depressing it firmly several times (see illustration on side). Hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. With head upright, insert nozzle into nostril. Depress pump two or three times, all the way down, and sniff deeply.
- store between 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F). Avoid excessive heat or freezing.
- keep carton for full drug facts
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, water
Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Oxymetazoline HCl Nasal Solution
1/2 FL. OZ (15 mL)