Acetaminophen PM (Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride) tablet, coated
|Active ingredients (in each gelcap)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg||Nighttime sleep-aid|
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- retain carton for complete product information
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D&C red #28, D&C yellow #10, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, FD&C red #40, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Questions or comments?
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
†Compare to the Active Ingredients in Tylenol® PM Extra Strength
Acetaminophen & Diphenhydramine HCl
PAIN RELIEVER / NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID
• Contains No Aspirin
• For Adults