Best Choice (oxymetazoline hydrochloride) spray
BEST CHOICE (VALU MERCHANDISERS COMPANY)
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- ▪for the temporarily relief of nasal congestion due to: ▪common cold ▪hay fever ▪upper respiratory allergies
- ▪temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- ▪shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ▪heart disease
- ▪high blood pressure
- ▪thyroid disease
- ▪trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- ▪ do not use more than directed
- ▪do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- ▪temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- ▪use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at (1-800-222-1222).
- ▪ adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- ▪ children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Sake well before use: Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip by pressing and twisting off the cap. Rotate the lock tab to align arrow marks to unlock the pump. Prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Lock the pump by ensuring that arrow marks are not aligned and replace the protective cap on tip
- ▪store at room temperature
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethyl cellulose sodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, xanthan gum.
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN AFRIN® NO DRIP ORIGINAL*
12 HOUR NO-DRIP ORIGINAL
OXYMETAZOLINE HCL 0.05%
- Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief
1 FL OZ (30 mL)
IMPORTANT: Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.
100% Guaranteed www.bestchoicebrand.com
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED By:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributer of Afrin® Original.