Zicam (oxymetazoline hydrochloride) spray
Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: the common cold hay fever upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages
- shrinks swollen membranes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may result
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To use pump:
- to open, hold the actuator to squeeze and turn cap
- hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers
- before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times
- place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8")
- pump 2 or 3 times in each nostril without tilting your head. Sniff deeply.
- wipe nozzle clean after use
- to close, turn cap until it 'clicks'
- store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
aloe barbadensis gel, benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, dl-alpha tocopherol, eucalyptol, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, hydroxylated lecithin, menthol, monosodium phosphate, polysorbate 80, purified water
Questions? Comments? Side Effects?
call 877-942-2626 toll free
Distributed by Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 mL Bottle Carton
Relief of Painful
Menthol & Eucalyptus
0.50 FL OZ (15 mL)