MUCINEX Childrens Stuffy Nose (Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride) solution
RB Health (US) LLC
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: a cold hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
Ask a doctor before use if you or the child has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use this product for more than 3 days.Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- this product may cause temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge
- the use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Shake well before use. To open, hold by the white grips then squeeze and turn cap. Before using for the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at the base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress pump all the way down with a firm even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. To close, turn cap until it "clicks".
DO NOT DISCARD CAP
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
benzalkonium chloride, camphor, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, glycine, menthol, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide
You may also report side effects to this number.
Dist. by: RB Health (US)
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
Made in India
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 22 mL Bottle Carton
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
- ✓ Fast Reliefof Stuffy Nose
3/4 FL OZ (22 mL)