Smart Sense pump mist (Oxymetazoline hydrochloride) spray
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Shake well before use. Before using the first time, unlock pump, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Lock pump to maintain child resistance.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, camphor, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, eucalyptol, menthol, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, monobasic sodium phosphate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN AFRIN® NO DRIP SEVERE CONGESTION
maximum strength plus menthol
OXYMETAZOLINE HCl 0.05% - NASAL DECONGESTANT
#1 doctor recommended adult nasal spray active ingredient
12 HOUR RELIEF
FAST, POWERFUL CONGESTION RELIEF
FOR COLDS & ALLERGIES
WON’T DRIP FROM NOSE OR DOWN THROAT
1 FL OZ (30 mL)