ASAM Appropriate Use of Drug Testing in Clinical Addiction Medicine
- 36 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Principles of Drug Testing in Addiction Treatment
- Process of Drug Testing in Addiction Treatment
- Additional Considerations for Drug Testing in Addiction Treatment
- Terms Often Used Imprecisely to Refer to Presumptive and Definitive Tests
- Potential False Positive Sources
- General Windows of Detection Across Matrices
- Components of Urine Specimen Validity Testing
- State Policies on Substance Use During Pregnancy
- Physician's Health Programs
- Windows of Detection
- Biological Matrices
- Special Populations
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.