Bleeding Prophylaxis in Bleeding Disorder Patients Undergoing GI Endoscopy
- 6 pages
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- For All Bleeding Disorder Patients
- For Moderate or Severe Hemophilia or Severe VWD on Prophylaxis
- or the Non-inhibitor Hemophilia a Patient on Emicizumab
- For the Inhibitor Hemophilia a Patient on Emicizumab
- For the Known DDAVP Responsive Type 1 VWD, Low VWF or Mild Hemophilia Patient
- For Endoscopic Variceal Ligation or Hemorrhoidectomy
- For Mild Platelet Function Disorders
- For Severe Platelet Function Disorders (Glanzmann Thrombasthenia, Bernard Soulier Syndrome)
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Classification Management Flow Chart
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.