- 8 pages
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Dosing and Timing of Colon Cleansing Regimens
- Diet During Bowel Cleansing
- Usefulness of Patient Education and Navigators for Optimizing Preparation Results
- Rating the Quality of Bowel Preparation During Colonoscopy
- FDA-Approved Preparations
- OTC Non–FDA-Approved Preparations
- Adjuncts to Colon Cleansing Before Colonoscopy
- Differences in Patient Preference/ Willingness to Repeat Comparisons
- Selection of Bowel Preparation in Specific Populations
- Salvage Options for Inadequate Preparation
- Aronchick Bowel Preparation Scale
- Boston Bowel Preparation Scale
- Ottawa Scale
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!