The digital version of the American Gastroenterological Association GUIDELINES bundle contains all the same great information found in the pocket guides, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Save over 20% off the price of each individual title
- Includes automatic updates on drugs and indications
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on mobile apps accessible without an internet connection
- Including off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and much more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
Save over 20% by purchasing the entire AGA Guidelines Bundle!
The following GUIDELINES Pocket Guides included in this bundle are developed in collaboration with and are approved by the American Gastroenterological Association.
- Acute Diverticulitis
- Acute Liver Failure Management
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Asymptomatic Neoplastic Pancreatic Cysts
- Bowel Cleansing
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Crohn’s Disease
- Crohn’s Disease After Surgical Resection
- Elastography in the Evaluation of Liver Fibrosis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Microscopic Colitis
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring in IBD
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Upper Gastrointestinal Biopsy