The digital subscription version of the AGA Guidelines Bundle contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Save over 20% off the price of each individual title
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
Save over 20% by purchasing the entire AGA Guidelines Bundle!
The following GUIDELINES Pocket Guides included in this bundle are developed in collaboration with and are approved by the American Gastroenterological Association.
- Acute Diverticulitis
- Acute Liver Failure Management
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Asymptomatic Neoplastic Pancreatic Cysts
- Bowel Cleansing
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Crohn’s Disease
- Crohn’s Disease After Surgical Resection
- Elastography in the Evaluation of Liver Fibrosis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Microscopic Colitis
- Mild to Moderate Ulcerative Colitis
- Opioid-Induced Constipation
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring in IBD
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Upper Gastrointestinal Biopsy