- 14 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Assessment Recommendations
- Treatment Recommendations
- Symptom Criteria for Constipation
- Therapeutic Options for IBS-C
- Therapeutic Options for Functional Constipation
- Common Drugs Causing Constipation
- Summary of Dietary Supplements and Medications Used for Constipation
- Bristol Stool Form Scale
- IBS Subtypes and Stool Form
- Conceptual Framework to Explain Functional Bowel Disorders
- Treatment Algorithm for Chronic Constipation
- Treatment Algorithm for NTC and STC
- Treatment Algorithm for Defecating Disorders
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!