Endoscopic Removal of Colorectal Lesions
- 26 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Abbreviations, Terms, and Definitions
- Key Points
- Lesion Assessment and Description
- Lesion Removal
- Diminutive (≤5 mm) and small (6–9 mm) Lesions
- Non-pedunculated (10–19 mm) Lesions
- Non-pedunculated (≥20 mm) Lesions
- Pedunculated Lesions
- Lesion Marking
- Quality of Polypectomy
- Suggested Electrocautery Setting
- Paris Endoscopic Classification of Superficial Neoplastic Lesions in the Colon and Rectum
- Lateral Spreading Lesions
- Optical Diagnosis of Colorectal Lesions, NICE Classification
- Morphologic Features of Sessile Serrated Lesions
- Cold Polypectomy Technique
- Inject-and-cut EMR
- Dynamic Submucosal Injection Technique
- Non-lifting Features of Colon Lesions
- Hybrid ESD of Prior Incomplete Polypectomy
- Hybrid ESD of Distal Rectal Lesion Involving Anal Canal
- Use of Retroflexion for Complete EMR
- Pedunculated Lesion with Prophylactic Looping
- The Bleb Technique for Tattooing
- Management of Colorectal Lesions
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!