The digital subscription version of the Isolation Precautions for Visitors GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Isolation Precautions for Visitors Pocket Guide is based on the latest guidelines of the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains specific recommendations for preventing the spread of contagious disease from contact, droplet and airborne contamination by hospital visitors. Specific pathogens include MRSA, VRE and other drug-resistant Gram(-) organisms.
- 4 pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Drug-resistant Gram(-) Organisms
- Enteric Pathogens
- Droplet Precautions
- Airborne Precautions