The Digital version of the SHEA Isolation Precautions for Visitors GUIDELINES contains all the same great information found in the Pocket Card, and can be accessed on Mobile devices and online:
- For a single low price: $5.99
- Includes automatic updates on drugs and indications
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on mobile apps accessible without internet connection
- Including off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Isolation Precautions for Visitors Pocket Guide is based on the latest guidelines of the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA) and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains specific recommendations for preventing the spread of contagious disease from contact, droplet and airborne contamination by hospital visitors. Specific pathogens include MRSA, VRE and other drug-resistant Gram(-) organisms.
- 4 pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Drug-resistant Gram(-) Organisms
- Enteric Pathogens
- Droplet Precautions
- Airborne Precautions