We at Guideline Central are driven by purpose. A purpose to deliver optimal healthcare decision support to clinicians and patients worldwide. We partner with over 45 medical societies and hundreds of KOLs to develop their guidelines into clinician-preferred quick reference tools and educational programs that helps deliver critical recommendations at point of care.
We’re currently looking for a Sales and Business Development Account Manager that will directly support our clinically-relevant sales activities across healthcare advertising agencies, pharma and biotech customers. The Sales Account Manager is responsible for identifying relevant leads, and opportunities to increase our market share. This includes expanding current and developing new relationships with key partners across various industry segments. The role requires an individual who is healthcare savvy to understand and advance sales goals, with an attention to detail and a go-getter personality.
- Execute proven sales strategies across pharma, healthcare advertising agencies, medical device and biotech customers.
- Work closely with the Vice President and Sales Director to establish selling priorities that meets our pharma and device customer needs.
- Prospect and identify appropriate contacts for sales outreach (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Conduct and track daily customer calls, emails and follow ups while maintaining contact records within CRM (Hubspot).
- List and respond to RFP and pitch invites and distribution.
- Represent Guideline Central and our offerings at annual conferences and society meetings.
- Assist developing new product offerings based on market behavior and demand.
- Generate leads, conduct meetings, webcasts and conference calls with current and potential customers.
- 3+ years of experience in sales and business development with healthcare background strongly preferred (even better if it was in healthcare publishing or agency work)
- Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical, medical device, and healthcare industry in general, along with an established network within the healthcare/pharma/biotech space.
- Effective online research and network skills to identify relevant targets reaching the key decision makers (LinkedIn, Google, and similar).
- Strong writing ability along with effective communication, presentation, and negotiation skills to aggressively hunt and close business deals.
Joining our team means being part of a collaborative and forward-thinking environment where your expertise will contribute to our continued success. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional growth. If you are passionate about Sales and are ready to make a significant impact on our team, we would love to hear from you!
Note: This job description is intended to convey essential functions and basic duties and is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the role.
- 401(k) & 401(k) Matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave