The digital subscription version of the Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction (ATS) GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction GUIDELINES Pocket Guide is endorsed by the American Thoracic Society and is based on the latest published guidelines. This practical quick-reference tool contains Diagnostic criteria, graded recommendations for treatment, a diagnostic and treatment algorithm and complete drug tables.
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Diagnostic and Treatment Algorithm
- First-line Medications
- Second-line Medications
- Inhaled Corticosteroids