Heart Failure During Physical Therapy Interventions
- 18 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Action Statements
- American Heart Association/American College of Cardiology (AHA/ACC) Stages and NYHA Functional Classes of Heart Failure
- Checklist of Education Items to Discuss Verbally and in Writing With Patient and Caregiver
- Patient With Heart Failure Evaluated by a Physical Therapist
- Patient With Heart Failure and Signs of Decompensation
- Dosage of Physical Therapy Interventions in Heart Failure
- Self-Assessment and Action Plan on Warning Symptoms of Heart Failure Decompensation
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.