The Digital version of the AAO-HNS Adult Sinusitis GUIDELINES contains all the same great information found in the Pocket Card, and can be accessed on Mobile devices and online:
- For a single low price: $6.99
- Includes automatic updates on drugs and indications
- How to access your digital Adult Sinusitis Guideline:
- iOS and Android phones and tablets (through browser)
- Online (internet connection required)
- App includes off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
Adult Sinusitis GUIDELINES Pocket Card is based on the latest guidelines of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains key points; detailed evaluation recommendations; extensive and drug tables including specific indications, contraindications, approved ages, dosing, side effects and OTC vs. Rx; evidence-graded key action statements (guidelines); and environmental control measures.
- 12 pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- * Key Points
- * Tables
- - Definitions
- - Comparison of Diagnostic Modalities
- - Key Action Statements
- - Amoxicillin vs. Amoxicillin-Clavulanate for Acute Bacterial Rhinosinusitis
- - Patient Instructions for Topical Nasal Steroids
- - Patient Information Sheets for Diagnosis and for Treatment
- * Management Algorithm
- * Images