The digital subscription version of the Adult Sinusitis GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
Adult Sinusitis GUIDELINES Pocket Guide is based on the latest guidelines of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains key points; detailed evaluation recommendations; extensive and drug tables including specific indications, contraindications, approved ages, dosing, side effects and OTC vs. Rx; evidence-graded key action statements (guidelines); and environmental control measures.
- 12 pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Comparison of Diagnostic Modalities
- Key Action Statements
- Amoxicillin vs. Amoxicillin-Clavulanate for Acute Bacterial Rhinosinusitis
- Patient Instructions for Topical Nasal Steroids
- Patient Information Sheets for Diagnosis and for Treatment
- Management Algorithm