November is Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month, an opportunity to raise awareness around pancreatic cancer prevention and fighting this disease. A disease expected to kill more than 50,000 people in the United States this year.
For Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month 2023, we’ve put together a list of all the diagnosis and treatment guidelines to manage and treat pancreatic cancer.
Pancreatic Cancer-Related Clinical Guidelines:
- Systemic Therapy for Tumor Control in Metastatic Well-differentiated Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) – Published September 28, 2023
- Potentially Curable Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) – Published June 10, 2019
- Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) – Published August 5, 2020
- Evaluating Susceptibility to Pancreatic Cancer
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) – Published November 20, 2018
- Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) – Published June 2023
- Diagnosis and Management of Pancreatic Cysts
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) – Published April 1, 2018
- Role of Endoscopy in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Cystic Pancreatic Neoplasms
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) – Published July 2, 2016
- Role of Endoscopy in the Evaluation and Management of Patients with Solid Pancreatic Neoplasia
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) – Published January 3, 2016
- Diagnosis and Management of Asymptomatic Neoplastic Pancreatic Cysts
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) – Published April 1, 2015
- Pancreatic Cystic Lesions
- World Gastroenterology Organisation (WGO) – Published March 1, 2019
- Radiation Therapy For Pancreatic Cancer
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) – Published September 1, 2019
We continue to regularly keep our library up to date and expect new clinical guidelines on pancreatic cancer and related topics from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and many other reputable medical organizations in the coming year. Make sure to sign up for alerts to stay informed on when new guidelines have been published or updated.
Copyright © 2023 Guideline Central, All rights reserved.