Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and Progressive Pulmonary Fibrosis in Adults
- 26 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Update on the Diagnosis and Treatment of IPF
- Diagnosis and Treatment of PPF Other Than IPF
- High-resolution Computed Tomography (HRCT) Patterns in IPF
- Definition of PPF
- Selected Fibrotic Lung Diseases That Can Manifest PPF
- IPF Diagnosis Based Upon HRCT and Biopsy Patterns
- Diagnostic Algorithm for IPF
- Schematic Pathway for Clinical Management of Patients With IPF
- ILD Manifesting PPF [algorithm]
- Traction Bronchiectasis/bronchiolectasis
- Paraseptal Emphysema
- Airspace Enlargement With Fibrosis (AEF), Also Called Smoking-related Interstitial Fibrosis, in a Cigarette Smoker
- Spectrum of CT Appearances in UIP Pattern Due to HP
- UIP Pattern Due to Connective Disease CTDUIP Pattern in a Patient With Dermatomyositis/Scleroderma Overlap
- Combined PPFE and UIP Patterns
- Three of the Four High-resolution CT Patterns of UIP
- PPF in a Patient With IPF (Probable UIP Pattern)
- PPF Due to NSIP
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!