Giant Cell Arteritis and Takayasu Arteritis
- 14 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
A digital version of this pocket guide is available for FREE at this link
- Key Points and Definitions
- Diagnostic Testing
- Treatment/Management of GCA
- Treatment/Management of TAK
- Definitions of Selected Terms Used in the Recommendations and Ungraded Position Statements for GCA and TAK
- Treatments and Interventions Used in the Recommendations and Ungraded Position Statements for GCA and TAK
- Recommendations for Diagnostic Testing in GCA
- Recommendations/Statements for Treatment (Medical and Surgical Management) and Clinical/Laboratory Monitoring in GCA
- Recommendations/Statements for Medical and Surgical Management in TAK
- Recommendations for Clinical/Laboratory Monitoring and Vascular Imaging in TAK
- Key Recommendations for the Treatment of GCA
- Overview of Treatment of TAK Based on Clinical and Radiographic Assessments
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.