Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment
- 24 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key points
- Overarching principles
- Treatment algorithm including extra-articular manifestations
- Graded recommendations for therapy by domain
- Biologic and other new agents
- Treatment for peripheral arthritis
- Treatment for axial arthritis
- Treatment for enthesitis
- Treatment for psoriasis
- Treatment for dactylitis
- Treatment for nail psoriasis
- Considerations for treatment with comorbidities
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This Guideline attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This Guideline should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the American College of Rheumatology, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!