The digital subscription version of the Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis Management GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the physical pocket guide, and can be accessed on mobile devices and online:
- Price: $4.99 per year
- Subscribe to additional guideline titles for discounted rates
- Includes automatic updates during the term of your subscription
- CPT® and ICD10 codes can be added to certain guidelines for an additional fee
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on the Guideline Central mobile app accessible without an internet connection
- Access to additional guideline summaries, clinical calculators, and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Moderate to Severe Ulcerative Colitis Management Pocket Guide is endorsed by the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains graded recommendations for treating moderate to severe ulcerative colitis including a severity scoring system and two management algorithms.
- 10 Pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Graded Treatment Recommendations
- Disease Severity Scoring Systems
- Pharmacological Management of Adult Outpatients With Moderate to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
- Pharmacological Management of Adult Patients Hospitalized With Acute Severe Ulcerative Colitis