Vaccination of the Immunocompromised Host
- 32 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Responsibility for Vaccination
- Timing of Vaccination
- Management of Household Contacts
- International Travel
- Specific Vaccines
- Varicella and Zoster Vaccines
- Specific Populations
- Primary (Congenital) Immunodeficiency Disorders
- HIV-Infected Adults, Adolescents, and Children
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Chronic Inflammatory Disease Patients Taking Immunosupporessants
- Asplenia or Sickle Cell Diseases
- Anatomic Barrier Defects
- Safety of Administration of Live Vaccines for Contacts of Immunocompromised Persons
- Vaccination of Persons With HIV Infection
- Vaccination of Patients With Cancer
- Vaccinations Prior to or After Allogeneic or Autologous HSCT
- Vaccinations Prior to or After Solid Organ Transplant
- Vaccination of Persons With Chronic Inflammatory Diseases on Immunosuppressive Medications
- Vaccination of Persons With Asplenia or a Sickle Cell Disease, Cochlear Implants, or CSF Leak
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!