The Digital version of the Clostridium difficile Infection GUIDELINES contains all the same great information found in the Pocket Card, and can be accessed on Mobile devices and online:
- For a single low price: $5.99
- Includes automatic updates on drugs and indications
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on mobile apps accessible without internet connection
- Including off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Clostridium difficile Infection GUIDELINES Pocket Card is based on the latest guidelines of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) and the Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains diagnostic and assessment guidelines, a table of available diagnostic tests, treatment recommendations and a treatment algorithm, drug therapy and dosing information, and infection control measures.
- 6 pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points: Diagnosis and Prevention
- Testing Modalities With Recommendations for Use
- Specific Recommendations for Treatment
- Treatment Algorithm
- Drug Table
- Infection Control Measures
- Extensive List of Available C difficile Testing Modalities
- Current Medication Tables With Brand and Generic Names
- Detailed Drug Information: Strengths, Formulations, Comments