Primary Prevention of ASCVD and T2DM in Patients at Metabolic Risk
- 18 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Definitions and Diagnosis
- Lifestyle and Behavioral Therapy
- Medical and Pharmacological Therapy
- Blood Pressure Reduction
- Reducing Progression to Type 2 Diabetes
- Criteria Proposed for Clinical Diagnosis of the Metabolic Syndrome or Metabolic Risk
- Recommended Waist Thresholds to Define Abdominal Obesity
- Definitions of Prediabetes (Intermediate Glycemia)
- Effect of Lifestyle Components on Metabolic Parameters
- Components of Healthy Cardiovascular Dietary Patterns
- Nutrient Action
- Statin Therapy
- Treatment Recommendations and LDL-C Goals for Treatment
- Algorithm for the Assessment and Treatment of Metabolic Risk
- Measuring Waist Circumference According to NHANES III Protocol
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!