- 20 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Diagnosis and Symptoms of Menopause
- Health Considerations for All Menopausal Women
- Hormone Therapy for Menopausal Symptom Relief
- Clinical Management of Patients Taking Hormone Therapies
- Nonhormonal Therapies for VMS
- Treatment of Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
- Approach to the Patient with Vasomotor Symptoms Contemplating Menopausal Hormone Therapy
- Definitions of Spectrum of Menopause
- Conditions That May Cause or Mimic Vasomotor Events
- Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
- Evaluating Cardiovascular Disease Risk in Women Contemplating Menopausal Hormone Therapy
- Breast Cancer Risk Cutoffs for Counseling Before Recommending Menopausal Hormone Therapy
- Clinical Caveats During Treatment With Menopausal Hormone Therapy
- Alternative Therapies for Treatment of Vasomotor Symptoms
- Classification of Government-Approved Vaginal Estrogens
- Specific Cautions to Use of Systemic Menopausal Hormone Therapy or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators for Treatment of Menopausal Symptoms
- Commonly Prescribed Hormone Therapies
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in this bundle!