Coronary Artery Revascularization
- 50 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Improving Equity of Care in Revascularization and Shared Decision-Making
- Preprocedural Assessment and the Heart Team
- Defining Lesion Severity
- Revascularization in STEMI
- Revascularization in NSTE-ACS
- Revascularization in SIHD
- Situations in Which PCI or CABG Would Be Preferred
- Special Populations and Situations
- General Procedural Issues for PCI
- Pharmacotherapy in Patients Undergoing PCI
- General Procedural Issues for CABG
- Pharmacotherapy in Patients Undergoing CABG
- Pharmacotherapy in Patients After Revascularization
- Addressing Psychosocial Factors and Lifestyle Changes After Revascularization
- Revascularization Outcomes
- Figures and Algorithms
- Shared Decision-Making
- Phases of Patient-Centric Care in the Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease
- Indications for Revascularization in STEMI (Patients Without Fibrinolytics)
- Revascularization of Non–Infarct-Related Coronary Artery Lesions in Patients With STEMI
- Timing of Invasive Strategy in Patients With NSTE-ACS
- Revascularization in Patients With SIHD
- Use of DAPT for Patients After PCI
- Traditional and Psychosocial Risk Factors for ASCVD
- Ideal Components of the Shared Decision-Making and Informed Consent Process
- Factors for Consideration by the Heart Team
- Assessment of Risk Factors Not Quantified in the STS Score
- Angiographic Features Contributing to Increasing Complexity of CAD
- Patient Clinical Status Definitions to Guide Revascularization
- Best Practices in the Catheterization Laboratory for Patients With CKD Undergoing Angiography
- Oral and Parental Antiplatelet Agents for Patients Undergoing PCI
- Anticoagulant Dosing During PCI
- Perioperative Anesthetic and Monitoring Considerations for CABG
- Best Practices for the Use of Bypass Conduits in CABG
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in these bundles!