- 20 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Pacing Recommendations
- Sinus Node Dysfunction
- Acquired Atrioventricular Block
- Bifascicular Block
- After an Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Hypersensitive Carotid Sinus Syndrome and Neurocardiogenic Syncope
- After Cardiac Transplantation
- To Prevent Tachycardia
- To Terminate Tachycardia
- To Prevent Atrial Fibrillation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Sinus Node Dysfunction Management
- Indications for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Monitoring Frequency by Type of Device
- Choice of Pacemaker by Indication
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator
- Indications for Pediatric Patients With and Without Congenital Heart Disease
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.
You can also find this product included in these bundles!