- 20 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Pacing Recommendations
- Sinus Node Dysfunction
- Acquired Atrioventricular Block
- Bifascicular Block
- After an Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Hypersensitive Carotid Sinus Syndrome and Neurocardiogenic Syncope
- After Cardiac Transplantation
- To Prevent Tachycardia
- To Terminate Tachycardia
- To Prevent Atrial Fibrillation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Sinus Node Dysfunction Management
- Indications for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Monitoring Frequency by Type of Device
- Choice of Pacemaker by Indication
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator
- Indications for Pediatric Patients With and Without Congenital Heart Disease
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This pocket guide attempts to define principles of practice that should produce high-quality patient care. It is applicable to specialists, primary care, and providers at all levels. This pocket guide should not be considered exclusive of other methods of care reasonably directed at obtaining the same results. The ultimate judgment concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by the clinician after consideration of each individual patient situation. Neither IGC, the medical associations, nor the authors endorse any product or service associated with the distributor of this clinical reference tool.
You can also find this product included in these bundles!