Diagnosis of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- 19 pages
- Spiral Bound
- 80# Aqueous Coating
- 4.25" x 7.25"
- Ships in 5 – 10 business days
- Key Points
- Diagnostic Recommendations
- Treatment Recommendations
- Diagnosis in settings with timely access to plasma ADAMTS13 activity testing and for patients with a HIGH clinical suspicion of immune TTP
- Diagnosis in settings with timely access to plasma ADAMTS13 testing and for patients with INTERMEDIATE or LOW clinical suspicion of iTTP
- PLASMIC score or French score predicts the likelihood of severe ADAMTS13 deficiency in a suspected TTP
- A suggested diagnostic and management strategy for patients with HIGH pretest probability of immune TTP
- A suggested diagnostic and management strategy for patients with LOW or INTERMEDIATE pretest probability of immune TTP
- For purchases under 100 in quantity, we suggest placing the order directly through the website.
- We offer group/institutional licenses for multi-user accounts (discount amount varies depending on the number of users).
- We are proud to offer special discounts to medical schools, training programs, students and more.
- We offer bulk purchase discounts based on number of copies and number of titles.
Contact Us for more details
This resource is for informational purposes only, intended as a quick-reference tool based on the cited source guideline(s), and should not be used as a substitute for the independent professional judgment of healthcare providers. Practice guidelines are unable to account for every individual variation among patients or take the place of clinician judgment, and the ultimate decision concerning the propriety of any course of conduct must be made by healthcare providers after consideration of each individual patient situation. Guideline Central does not endorse any specific guideline(s) or guideline recommendations and has not independently verified the accuracy hereof. Any use of this resource or any other Guideline Central resources is strictly voluntary.