The Digital version of the IDSA and ATS Diagnosis of Tuberculosis GUIDELINES Pocket Guide contains all the same great information found in the Pocket Guide, and can be accessed on Mobile devices and online:
- For a single low price: $8.99
- Includes automatic updates on drugs and indications
- Supported platforms
- iPhone and iPad
- Android phones and tablets
- Online (internet connection required)
- Content on mobile apps accessible without internet connection
- Including off-line access to thousands of guideline summaries and more
For mobile access, download the free app from the App Store or Google Play and use the same email address and password as the website to login.
For individual use only; contact us for group and site licenses.
The Tuberculosis Diagnosis GUIDELINES Pocket Guide is based on the latest guidelines of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American Thoracic Society, and was developed with their collaboration. This practical quick-reference tool contains data on the transmission of TB and graded recommendations for evaluating both latent and active disease.
- 12 Pages
- 80# Diamond Silk Cover with Satin Aqueous Coating
- 4.25″ x 7.25″
- Key Points
- Transmission Data
- Testing for Latent Tuberculosis Infection
- Testing for TB Disease
- Essential Laboratory Tests for the Detection of Mtb
- Paradigm for Evaluation of Those with LTBI
- Based on Risk of Infection, Risk of Progression
- to Tuberculosis, and Benefit of Therapy
- Summary of Recommendations for Testing for LTBI